Check out what's going on in O'Fallon this week.
- RSC Member Appreciation Day: Mon, Jan. 7, 5:30– 7 p.m. at the Renaud Spirit Center. One day each month, members are welcome to fruit, bagels, juice, granola bars and samples from local businesses. This event is sponsored by Farmhouse Sandwiches.
- O'Fallon Photo Club Exhibit: Mon, Jan. 7, 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. at the Cultural Arts Gallery in the Renaud Spirit Center. See the best of recent work by club members.
- Lego Club: Monday, Jan. 7 at Middendorf-Kredell Branch from 4:30-5:15 p.m. children in kindergarten through fifth grade are welcome to play with the library's Legos. Register here.
- Cooking Class - Super Bowl Finger Foods: Monday, Jan. 7 at 6 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar, 217 S Main St, O Fallon.
- January Story Time: Drop into the Middendorf-Kredell Branch on Tuesday or Wednesday from 10-10:45 a.m. in January for stories, songs, rhymes and a craft.
- Community Sewing Classes: Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 6 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church, 1409 N Main St, O Fallon.
- Surf's Up For Seniors: Tuesday, Jan. 8 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. at Middendorf-Kredell Branch. Seniors are invited to hands-on exploration of the Internet to learn basic mouse control, computer jargon and basic searching.
- Teen Music Club: Tuesday, Jan. 8, at Library Express WingHaven from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Listen to a '60s album and join in the discussion of music from this era. Share and discuss your favorite new songs with the group and enjoy free snacks.
- Teen Book Discussion: "Hate List" by Jennifer Brown: Tuesday, Jan. 8 from 7-8 p.m.
- O'Fallon Parks Board Meeting: Tue, Jan. 8, 7– 8:30 p.m. at O'Fallon City Hall.
- Ribbon Cutting - Elite Framing and Digital Arts: Wednesday, Jan. 9 at 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Elite Framing and Digital Arts is celebrating their new location in O’Fallon and becoming O’Fallon Chamber members. All are welcome for the ceremony and refreshments. Elite Framing and Digital Arts is located at 9963 Winghaven Blvd., O'Fallon.
- Book Discussion -"The Homecoming of Samuel Lake" - Jenny Wingfield: Wednesday, Jan. 9 from 7-8:30 p.m. at Middendorf-Kredell Branch.
- January Rhyme Time: Thursday, Jan. 10 at 10 a.m. at Middendorf-Kredell Branch. Story time for birth - 23 months.
- Ribbon Cutting - Thrivent Financial: Thrivent Financial is celebrating their new location in O’Fallon. Join owners Kelly and John as they celebrate with a ribbon cutting ceremony and refreshments at 3:30 p.m. An open house will follow. Directions: Located off of WingHaven Blvd in the same plaza at Outback and Amighetti’s. All are welcome to attend! We look forward to seeing you there! Thrivent Financial Kelly Brickner 3006 Winghaven Blvd O'Fallon, MO 63368 Visit our Website 636-542-4042.
- D.E.A.R. Club- The Magic School Bus: 4:30 p.m. at Deer Run Branch listen to a "Magic School Bus" book and enjoy science-related crafts and activities.
- Wine Tasting - Winter Warm Up Wines: Thursday, Jan. 10 at 6:30 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar, 217 S Main St, O Fallon.
- O'Fallon City Council Meeting: Workshop begins at 5:30 p.m. Regular meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. at the O'Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main St., O'Fallon
- State of the City Address: O’Fallon’s Mayor, Bill Hennessy, will deliver his annual “State of the City” address at 10 a.m. on Friday in the City Council Chambers at O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main St.
- Teen Movie Night- The Dark Knight Rises: Teens are welcome to hang out, watch Batman and enjoy free snacks at Library Express WingHaven from 6:30-8:30 p.m.