5 Things to Know About Labor Day in O'Fallon
Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center is open this holiday weekend and the O'Fallon Community Concert and Jazz Bands will perform a special Labor Day concert.
O'Fallon Patch brings you a list of things to know about Labor Day.
- The O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall) is closed for the day on Monday, Sept. 3.
- The Renaud Spirit Center (RSC) is also closed on holiday.
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center is open for the holiday weekend, September 1 – 3, with regular pool hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. on Saturday, noon – 7 p.m. on Sunday and noon – 6 p.m. on Monday.
- The city is hosting a free “Labor Day Concert” on Monday at the Civic Park Bandstand. The O’Fallon Community Concert Band and the O’Fallon Jazz Band take the stage at 1:30 p.m. In celebration of the band's 25th anniversary, the band will debut an original composition, "The O'Fallon Community Band March," by band director Gene Garza. Don't forget to bring a chair or blanket.
- O’Fallon’s trash, recycling and yard waste collection will move forward one day due to the holiday. For more information about refuse collection, visit the city's website or call 636-272-0477.