7 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 10 at 7 p.m. at 9036 Veterans Memorial Pky, O Fallon, MO.
- What? Enjoy live music on the patio from Kevin, Ann and Steve. Call ahead to reserve a table and have your favorite adult beverage put on ice.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 10 at 5 p.m. at Mid Rivers Mall, 1600 Mid Rivers Mall, St. Peters.
- When? Bring the kids out to meet Scooby to kick off the back-to-school shopping season. Scooby will visit from 5-7 p.m.
- When/Where? Friday, Aug. 10 from 8-10:30 p.m. at St. Charles Community College_, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., Cottleville.
- What? Eat free popcorn, enter raffles and watch the classic movie The Wizard of Oz. Concessions are also available for purchase. Don't forget to pack a picnic basket and lawn chair or blanket.
- When/Where? Saturday, Aug. 11 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Academy of The Sacred Heart, 619 N 2nd St, St. Charles.
- What? Donations will be accepted to help Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service continue to serve local residents to prevent homelessness and hunger. No Clothing, Televisions, Computers or Monitors, please. Appliances and electrical items MUST be in working order.Contact Karen Runge, director of development, with any questions at 636-441-1302 ext.263
- When/Where? Saturday, Aug. 11 from 8 a.m. to noon at Twin Chimneys Elementary School, 7396 Twin Chimneys Blvd, O Fallon.
- What? Get a $10 haircut for a good cause this weekend with no appointment. There will also be a dunking booth featuring the TCE principal and staff, Face painting and bounce house. Ruffy the Rascal will be at the event. There will also be a silent auction, raffles and more. All proceeds from this event will benefit a local little girl deeply in need of a cochlear implant in order to hear. For questions or appointments, call Aimee at 636-544-0004.
- When/Where? Saturday, Aug. 11 at 4 p.m. at J J's Restaurant, 1215 S Duchesne Dr., St. Charles.
- What? Get out for cold beer, food and classic cars this weekend. The event is free and lasts from 4-10 p.m. Kids are welcome. If you have your own classic car, you can bring it for no charge.
- When/Where? Saturday, Aug. 11 at 6:30 p.m. at The Meadows Shopping Center, 20 Meadows Circle Dr., Lake St Louis.
- What? The Young Professionals Board at Crider Health Center hosts this run back in time. Get out the big hair, neon clothes and boom boxes. After the run, participants are invited to a party featuring a DJ, drinks and awards. Cost is $25 per person for 5K or a one mile walk for $10 per person. Register _online_ or call Christina Bogusky at 636-332-2134.