Ask the Patch Pro: Summer Reading
Our panel of experts are waiting in the comments to answer all your questions about books in the first installment of Ask the Patch Pro.
Welcome to the first edition of Ask the Patch Pro. Every week we'll tackle a different topic and open up the comments section for questions. Our team of experts will then stop in to help you out and answer your questions.
This week, we're talking books. The summer is the perfect time to catch up on reading. Sitting out by the pool with a good book is a great way to spend a lazy Sunday. Plus, with kids out of school, it's good to keep them reading to keep the brain functioning.
But what books should you be reading? What are the hot books? Is there a classic book you just can't go without having read? Are popular books right for kids? What books should your kids be reading?
We don't have the answers to those (and your) questions, but not to worry. We've compiled a crack team of experts to help us out. Meet the experts:
- Maggie Preiss: Children's Resources & Marketing with the St. Charles City-County Library District
- Kayla Schneider: Owner of Sage Books in St. Charles
- Vicki Erwin: Owner of Main Street Books in St. Charles
- Chris Digiuseppi: Lake Saint Louis Police Captain and author
- Mike Force: Lake Saint Louis Police Chief and author.
Got a question? Ask below!