Daily Dose: Aug. 30 Edition
The Daily Dose provides a look at the day's weather, what you missed and what's coming up on Patch.
Welcome to the O'Fallon Daily Dose, where each morning we'll keep you updated on what's going on around town and what's coming up on Patch.
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 85 and a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m.
- There is no parking on no parking on St. Joseph or St. Matthew today through Aug.31 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. while O'Fallon crewsoverlay the roads.
- The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will close one lane of eastbound I-64 at the Missouri River Bridge from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- One eastbound lane of I-70 will close from Route 94 to Mid Rivers Mall Drive from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- One westbound lane of I-70 will close from Route 94 to Mid Rivers Mall Drive from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- One to two westbound lanes of I-70 will close from Route Z to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Route D is closed until noon Friday from the Busch Wildlife main entrance to Route 94.
In Case You Missed It
- Wondering what local sports games are scheduled this week? Check This Week in O'Fallon Sports.
- See photos of local actors vying for parts in O'FallonTheatreWorks latest production.
- Meet O'Fallon Patch's newest Spotlight Athlete of the Week and see news from Monday night's St. Charles County Council meeting.
If you have a suggestion or tip to help make the Daily Dose or O'Fallon Patch more helpful, please tell us in the comment section or email email@example.com.