Firehouse Subs Now Hiring in O'Fallon
The shop will open at 104 Laura K Dr. in late November.
Firehouse Subs is now hiring for the soon-to-open O'Fallon location.
The shop is under construction at 104 Laura K Dr., O'Fallon, near Starbucks and the Pediatric Urgent Care. Jon Collins, who owns the shop with his brother, said he expects to open in late November. This is the first Firehouse Subs to open in St. Charles County.
According to Craigslist, the shop is now hiring and "looking for smiling faces, outgoing personality's, highly motivated individuals that have a true passion for people."
- Pay is based on experience and will range between $7.25-$8
- Employees are offered discounted meals, even on your days off
- There are a limited number of openings, so apply quickly
- Visit www.firehousesubs.com and print an application to drop off Monday-Friday between 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the O'Fallon location 104 Laura K Dr. If an owner is not there, you may leave it with one of the contracters and ask them to turn it in to the owner.
- Reply to the job posting on Craigslist.org with your current resume/work experience
- Come directly to the O'Fallon location 104 Laura K Dr. and ask for an application.
According to the Firehouse Subs website, the chain began 18 years ago now has more than 540 restaurants in 32 states and Puerto Rico. The nearest one to O'Fallon is in Chesterfield at 1649 Clarkson Rd.
The menu features hot subs, cold subs, salads, soups, cookies and more. Click here for a full menu.
Firehouse Subs is also committed to helping local heroes in the community. According to the website, in 2005 the restaurant established a foundation its non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation, "with the goal to provide funding, life-saving equipment, disaster assistance and educational opportunities for first-responders and public safety organizations."
In Firehouse Sub restaurants, customers can help the cause by donating spare change to canisters in the stores, rounding up to the nearest dollar and more. Click here to read more about ways to help the foundation.
O'Fallon Patch will have more information as it becomes available.