Firefighters worked overnight to put out a fire at O’Fallon Christian Church on Veterans Memorial Parkway, Fox 2 News reports.
The fire tore a hole in the roof over the Sunday school area, the report said. Sunday school classes will be canceled.
No injuries were reported.
For more information, read Fox 2 News' report.
See More on Patch
- O'Falllon Motorcyclist Ejected After Collision with Tractor Trailer
- Police Blotter: Cell Phone Taken from Unlocked Car
- Police: Homeowner Pays For Repairs, Job Never Gets Done
- Drunk Man Trashes Classic Car in Frank Leta Showroom, Police Say
- Woman Stole Identities, Faked Prescriptions to Buy Pain Meds