Firefighters worked overnight to put out a fire at O’Fallon Christian Church on Veterans Memorial Parkway, Fox 2 News reports.
The fire tore a hole in the roof over the Sunday school area, the report said. Sunday school classes will be canceled.
No injuries were reported.
For more information, read Fox 2 News' report.
See More on Patch
- Police: Theives Steal, Damage Golf Cart
- Police: Homeowner Pays For Repairs, Job Never Gets Done
- Police Blotter: 52-Year-Old Woman Caught Stealing Printer Cartridge, Alarm Clocks
- Drunk Man Trashes Classic Car in Frank Leta Showroom, Police Say
- Woman Stole Identities, Faked Prescriptions to Buy Pain Meds
Most Popular articles
- O'Fallon Restaurant Inspections: Burkemper's, Bandana's, Golden Corral and More
- Charges Filed in O'Fallon Statutory Rape Case
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in O'Fallon?
- New Specialty Beer Series Announced by O'Fallon Brewing
- O'Fallon Police News: Charges Filed in Statutory Rape Case, Teens Targeted Elderly for Prescription Drugs and More