Halloween Happenings: Pumpkin Carvings, Boo at the Zoo in St. Louis
Patch rounds up the spookiest Halloween fun for this weekend.
Looking for Halloween events this weekend in St. Louis? Look no further—Patch has you covered!
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Goblin Tea at The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis — Join The Ritz-Carlton at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 27 for a special "Goblin Tea," featuring spooktacular treats such as Sand "Witches," Deviled Egg Salad, Pallbearers PB&J, Hair Raising Ham & Cheese, Gruesome Green Tea Panna Cotta, Dark Chocolate Frankenstein Mousse Cup, Scared Stiff Strawberry Cake, Spider Cookies, Mummy Cupcakes, Assorted Seasonal Candy and Creepy Finger Cookies. The cost is $49. For reservations, please call (314) 719-1433.
- Star Clipper — The comic book store will have pumpkins and carving kits from noon-3 p.m.
- Pumpkin Carve & Glow at the Moonrise Hotel — Halloween is a’ coming! Exercise your pumpkin carving skills at the 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Carve & Glow on Saturday, Oct. 27. The Moonrise Hotel and Eclipse Restaurant invite people of all ages to join the free pumpkin carving festivities from 3-6:30 p.m. in the Moonrise Hotel courtyard at 6177 Delmar in The Loop. At 6 p.m., all pumpkins will be displayed for the official lighting and judging of pumpkins.
- Boo at the Zoo — From 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Oct. 19-31 at the St. Louis Zoo. Come explore the Zoo after dark during the special Halloween evenings: Boo at the Zoo Nights! This non-scary, kid-friendly Halloween experience is filled with laughs and adventure. Children are encouraged to wear costumes. Children 12-and-under will receive a treat bag upon exiting.
- Farm Fun Fair — Admission to Stuckmeyer's Farm and Market Farm Fun Days, which runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each weekend, is free. The farm also features hayrides through the farm, pony rides, kid's barrel rides, farm animals and live music.
- Pick Your Own Pumpkin — It's time to harvest pumpkins for Halloween. Head out to Eckert's Farms in Belleville, Millstadt or Grafton, IL. For the most up-to-date pick-your-own crop information, check Eckert’s Harvest Hotline.