Jo-Jo’z Frozen Yogurt Expected to Open Late September
The shop is located at 3449 Pheasant Meadow Dr.
Sign up for the O'Fallon Patch newsletter to get news, blogs and more sent directly to your email!
Jo-Jo’z Frozen Yogurt is still under construction and now expected to open on Thursday, Sept. 27.
The shop is located on the south side of town at 3449 Pheasant Meadow Dr.
Owner Joe Brunette, of O’Fallon, said Jo-Jo’z will offer more than 40 flavors, featuring seven machines with 14 flavors at a time.
Much like Orange Leaf, the new shop offers a self-serve frozen yogurt and numerous toppings to choose from, including fruits, nuts and candy.
In addition to frozen yogurt, Jo-Jo’z will offer a separate Jelly Belly station, featuring around 40 different varieties.
O’Fallon Patch will update on the exact opening as the information becomes available.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Look! Shops Hosts Grand Opening Weekend in O'Fallon
- Update: Daddy Ray Burgers to Open in O’Fallon Next Week
- Health Department Scores: White Castle, Blue Sky Cafe, Outback Steakhouse
- Soon to Open O'Fallon Golden Corral Now Hiring
- Help Wanted: City of O'Fallon Now Hiring 'Celebration of Lights' Workers