Martial Arts Studio Plans Move to Former Blockbuster on Main Street in O'Fallon
The site plan includes the construction of 18 new parking spaces for Kuk Sool Won Martial Arts Studio.
Kuk Sool Won Martial Arts Studio is planning to move to a larger location in O'Fallon.
The O'Fallon Planning and Zoning Commission approved a site plan to expand the parking lot of the former Blockbuster at 929 North Main St., where the studio plans to move. The plan includes the construction of 18 new parking spaces for a total of 36 spaces.
According to the Planning and Zoning Commission report, the expansion is needed to meet the parking demand at Kuk Sool Won. At the current location at 998 North Main St., there is an overflow of parking into the Walgreens lot during evening classes.
You might also be interested in:
- New O'Fallon Business Licenses: Chiropractic, Pet Supplies, Deli
- Update: O'Fallon Buffalo Wild Wings New Larger Location Under Construction
- Playoffs Sports Bar & Grill Plans to Re-Open in O'Fallon
- MasterCard, Local Chambers Present Free Seminar for Missouri's Small Business
- O'Fallon Fashion Bug to Close in 2013