One of the highlights of this weekend's Cabin Fever Daze in O'Fallon, is the human dogsled race.
Fox 2's Tim Ezell joined O’Fallon Tourism and Festivals Director Jennifer Hoisington on Thursday for a practice run at the race featured at O'Fallon's first Cabin Fever Daze festival this weekend.
The event will be held on Jan. 25–27 in O’Fallon Sports Park, with festival hours of 4 - 8 p.m. on Friday, noon - 8 p.m. on Saturday, and 1- 5 p.m. on Sunday. Admission and parking are free.
Event highlights also include ice skating on O’Fallon’s first outdoor rink, broomball, the Snowshoe Obstacle Course, Fruit Cake Chuckin,’ ice carving, and a fire performer. Festival food and beverages and winter-festival merchandise will available for purchase.
See More on Patch
- New Upscale Restaurant, Metal Detector Restrictions Among Most-Read Stories in April
- Video Offers Samples of Heritage & Freedom Fest Entertainment
- 17 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
- Trial Set for O'Fallon Man Charged With Attempting to Molest 13-Year-Old Girl
- Week in Review: Former City Administrator Lands New Job,Goewert Outspends Hennessy Mayoral Race and More