Welcome to O'Fallon Patch's "12 Days of Christmas," where each weekday from Dec. 4-21, we'll feature gift ideas and deals from local stores to help you complete your holiday shopping.
Today's gift ideas come from Look! Shops, located at 991 Waterbury Falls Dr., O'Fallon.
Co-owner Kathy Machisen said the shop has something for everyone on your list this holiday season.
Gifts for Mom/Grandma
- The shop offers a wide variety of home decor, decorations, jewelry, candles, knick-knacks and more for the special ladies in your life.
- STL Sparkle features bedazzled baseball hats featuring all of your favorite sports teams. You can pick up a jeweled Cardinal hat or special order a personalized hat.
- Locket Full of Memories allows you to personalize a necklace, bracelett or keychain by filling a locket with charms handpicked by you. Jewelry is $15-$17 and charms are $3.50.
- Personalize home decor with wall-hangings from Ever Mor.
- Magnabilities offers a way to mix and match jewelry by changing out the center magnets and switching the jewels and decorations from your rings, necklaces and bracelets.
For Teens and Kids:
- For the teens or anyone who likes to scrapbook or take photos, check out Embellishment Boards, the magnetic memo boards you can customize with your own background, decorations and words like: Family, Friends, HoHoHo and more.
- Little Ones Designs has a wide selection of little girl dresses.
- Little Bits by Julie features handmade receiving blankets, bibs, boots, tututs and backpacks.
- If you're looking for bows for your little one, you'll find one in every color and even some with favorite characters like Nemo.
- Go figure features items perfect for the ice skater in your life, including skirts, jackets, stockings and more.
- For homes without a chimney, Santa has a special key with a story featured at the shop. Your little ones can rest assured that Santa will still be able to deliver their presents on Christmas with the help of this magical key.
- Look! Shops isn't just for women and children. The "Man Cave" features items perfect for the men in your life.
- For the sports fan, there are footballs signed by Rams players, along with Rams fleece throws and mugs.
- For the Cardinals fan, there are shot glasses, headphones and beer buckets.
- For the military veterans in your life, there are decorative stepping stones paying tribute to each branch.
- Shades of St. Louis features sports scenes from the Cardinals, Rams and Blues.
- You can also find cooking supplies like hot sauce and an XL beer mug for the beer lover.
For anyone on your list:
Tavern Valley Clay features items handcrafted in St. Charles. You can find unique items like:
- Nativity scenes
- Coffee mugs
- "The Left Shoe" business card/phone holders for the fashionista in your life.
- Yarn bowls
- Cheese bake bowls with recipes and more
Check back tomorrow to see another edition of O'Fallon Patch's "12 Days of Christmas" shopping guide. If you know a local place that should be featured in the gift guide, please email: email@example.com