O'Fallon Parks to Add Frisbee Golf, Playground Safety Tiles and Other New Features
Parks Director Cindy Springer outlined new changes and additions for O'Fallon parks in 2013.
In a city video, O'Fallon Parks Director Cindy Springer talked about changes and additions to the city's parks for 2013. Among the changes are:
- Replacing mulch with safety tile at the Westhoff Park, Dames Park and Fort Zumwalt Park playgrounds.
- A Frisbee golf course at Fort Zumwalt Park, with 9 to 18 holes.
- Adding batting cages at Ozzie Smith Sports Complex.
- A redesign of the stage area at Ozzie Smith Sports Complex to create a plaza with concession stand and restrooms
- A new playground at T.R. Hughes Ballpark.
- The addition of a drop slide and tipping buckets at Alligator Creek.
- Continuing plans for O'Day Park on Hwy. DD.