We've got your list of helpful things to know about Fourth of July in O'Fallon.
- City Hall, the Renaud Spirit Center and the Parks and Recreation Department offices are closed Wednesday in observation of the holiday.
- Alligator’s Creek Aquatic Center is open on Wednesday from 12– 5 p.m.
- The O’Fallon Heritage and Freedom Fest Parade will begin at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday. The parade begins at the corner of Third and Main Streets in downtown O’Fallon and will head north on Main Street, then turn east on Tom Ginnever Avenue to T.R. Hughes Boulevard, ending near the festival grounds.
- The 28th Annual Firecracker Run sponsored by the O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce, begins at 7 a.m. at T.R. Hughes Ballpark.
- O'Fallon's Heritage and Freedom Fest runs from noon to 10 p.m. on Wednesday. Hear the music of Fat Pocket before headliners, Carolina Liar and Vertical Horizon takes the stage on Wednesday, July 4 from noon to 10 p.m.
- O’Fallon’s residential trash and recycling collection will move forward one day throughout the week due to the holiday. For more information visit the website or call 636-272-0477.
Information provided by the City of O'Fallon.