Police: Attempted Burglary Reported on Deer Hollow Court
Check out recent police activity in O'Fallon.
Here are some of the recent reports from the O'Fallon Police Department.
- Police responded to a domestic assault on Bishops Crest Court. An arrest was made but charges have not been issued.
- Two juveniles were taken into custody for allegedly stealing clothes in the 2200 block of Highway K.
- Medicine was reported stolen on Progress Point.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 1700 block of O'Fallon Road.
- A 31-year old Wentzville man was issued a summons for allegedly stealing alcohol in the 1300 block of Highway K.
- An attempted burglary was reported in the 200 block of Deer Hollow Court. Police report no entry was made.
- A car was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Batters Box Court.
- An O'Fallon man and Wright City man both in their late '20s, were arrested for allegedly stealing a street sign on St. Christopher Drive and St. Matthew Avenue.
- Alcohol was reported stolen from a cooler in the 7700 block of WingHaven Boulevard.
- A GPS adn three rings were reported stolen from an unlocked car in the 6100 block of Spring Creek Lane.
Information provided by the O'Fallon Police Department.