Police Respond to Assault on Crazy Horse Court
Check out recent police activity in O'Fallon.
Here are some of the recent reports from the O'Fallon Police Department.
- A sports bike was reported stolen from a parking lot in the 900 block of Winged Foot Drive.
- Medicine was reported stolen in the 1000 block of Red Orchard Trail.
- A domestic assault was reported on Crazy Horse Court. According to police the victim sustained non-life threatening injuries and was not transported to the hospital. An arrest was made, but no charges are filed at this time.
- A 29-year-old O'Fallon man was arrested for allegedly stealing ear buds in the 1300 block of Highway K.
- Property damage was reported on William Booth Drive. According to police, a drivers door and door seal were damaged.
- Bikes were reported stolen in the 8000 block of Oaklawn Court.
- More property damage was reported in the 400 block of Dardenne Drive.
- Two mailboxes were reported damaged in the 1100 block of Pieper Glen Lane.
- A car was reported damaged in the 1100 block of Daniele Eilzabeth Court.
- A cell phone left unattended was stolen on Pieper Glen Court.
- An alarm clock was reported damaged on Knightbridge Court.
Information provided by the O'Fallon Police Department.