Police: Three O'Fallon Men Issued Summons For Property Damage
Check out recent police activity in O'Fallon.
Here are some of the recent reports from the O'Fallon Police Department.
- Three O'Fallon men, ages 17, 19 and 20, were issued a summons for allegedly damaging a bench on Sports Park Drive.
- Credit cards and cash were reported stolen from an unattended wallet in the 200 block of Knaust Road.
- A GPS was stolen from a car in the 100 block of Comfort Inn Court. According to police, a window was damaged on the car to gain entry.
- A 19-year-old Wentzville woman was arrested for allegedly stealing a purse and jewelry in the 2100 block of Highway K.
- Property damage was reported on Team Drive.
- A 41-year-old O'Fallon woman was arrested for allegedly stealing clothes in the 1300 block of Highway K.
Information provided by the O'Fallon Police Department.