The St. Charles Community College (SCC) Board of Trustees approved the filing dates for the April 3, 2012 election at its Monday night meeting.
Two six-year terms and one two-year term on the SCC Board of Trustees are on the ballot.
The terms up for election are currently held by:
- William R. Pundmann, who was elected to a six-year term on April 2006. He became president of the board in April 2010.
- Jean Ehlmann, who has been a board member since 1994 and was re-elected to a six-year term in May 2006.
- William Lohmar, who was appointed to the SCC Board of Trustees in January 2011, replaced his son, Timothy Lohmar, who was elected as a judge in Missouri’s 11th Judicial Circuit. Lohmar’s appointment ends in April 2012, and a candidate is needed to fulfill the remaining two years of Timothy Lohmar’s term.
SCC Board of Trustees Candidate Requirements:
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be a registered voter in the district for one calendar year preceding the election
- A candidate must never have been convicted of or pled guilty to a felony or misdemeanor under the federal laws of the United States of America
Interested candidates must file between Dec. 13 and Jan. 17 at the Office of the President, Room 2104, Daniel J. Conoyer Social Sciences Building at St. Charles Community College, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr. in Cottleville. The office is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Filings will not be accepted on Thursday, Dec. 22, through Tuesday, Jan. 3 or Monday, Jan. 16.