This information was provided by the City of O'Fallon.
Seniors and family members are invited to the 4th Annual St. Charles County Senior Fair, which will be held from 9 a.m. – noon on Saturday, Oct. 6, at the O’Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main St., O’Fallon. Admission and parking are free.
Key features of the event include:
- 9:45-10:30 a.m. – “Staying Safe at Home and Preventing Falls,” presented by Jennifer Galantowicz of Visiting Angels,
- 11-11:45 a.m. – “File of Life” and “Rapid Access” programs, presented by the St. Charles County Ambulance District
- Vendors offering specialty services geared to seniors: home health care, veterans’ benefits, non-emergency medical transportation and elder law
- Free bone density, blood pressure, and muscle tension and stress screenings
- Refreshments, raffles and prizes
- Flu vaccinations for $25; seniors should bring their health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid card
- Free shredding service for seniors; bring unwanted documents to the fair (shredding by First Financial Credit Union)
- The Prescription Drug Take-back Drop Box; bring unwanted or expired prescription medications for safe disposal