A teenager was charged Monday with reaching inside windows and groping two females inside homes near O'Fallon.
Austin Mosley, 17, of the 400 block of Fire Tree Lane in St. Charles County near O'Fallon, faces two counts of first-degree burglary and two counts of first-degree sexual misconduct.
St. Charles County Sheriff's detectives said Mosley stood on a lawn chair, reached inside an open window a home May 6 on Wild Winds Drive and touched a woman as she was sleeping. On Friday, he also reached inside an open window at another home on the same street and touched a 14-year-old juvenile as she was sleeping, according to the report.
Mosley told officers that he was extremely drunk during both incidents.
Bond was set at $25,000.
See More on Patch
- Charges Filed in O'Fallon Statutory Rape Case
- Man Charged With Choking, Hitting Wife as Many As Ten Times
- Trial Set for O'Fallon Man Charged With Attempting to Molest 13-Year-Old Girl
- O'Fallon Man Indicted On Seven Counts of Sexual Assault
- O'Fallon Man Entices 12-Year-Old Girl to Send Him Nude Photos
Most Popular articles
- O'Fallon Restaurant Inspections: Burkemper's, Bandana's, Golden Corral and More
- In Memoriam: St. Charles County Obituaries May 10 to May 17
- Three Injured in Multi-Car Crash
- O'Fallon Police News: Charges Filed in Statutory Rape Case, Teens Targeted Elderly for Prescription Drugs and More
- New Specialty Beer Series Announced by O'Fallon Brewing