10 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- The Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Visits O'Fallon: Friday from noon to 4 p.m. at Walmart, 1307 Highway K, O Fallon. Visitors to the Wienermobile will be able to take pictures, play fun games, and receive collectible Wiener Whistles.
- Photography Exhibit: All day Friday at Picasso's Coffee House, 101 N Main St. See photographs along the Katy Trail, also Old St. Charles and rural Missouri.
- Advanced Digital Photography Opening Reception: Friday at 6 p.m. at St. Charles County Arts Council, 7443 Village Center Dr, O Fallon. This Opening Reception for St. Charles Community College students is at the Lillian Yahn Gallery in WingHaven. Exhibit goes from February 25-March 25. For more information and gallery hours, go to www.stcharlesart.org.
- March 1; FAM JAM: Free Family Night Out: Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Morning Star Church, 1600 Feise Rd., Dardenne Prairie. Fam Jam is designed to bring parents and kids together for an evening of entertainment. For 45-minutes, families engage in a live production packed with high-energy music, drama, media, comedy and a look at the Bible.
- Concert at Rendezvous Cafe: Friday-Sunday at 7 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar, 217 S Main St, O Fallon.
- Lent Retreat with Rev. Barbara Crafton: Saturday at 9:30 a.m. at Trinity Episcopal Church, 318 S Duchesne Dr., St. Charles. The Rev. Crafton will be leading this retreat using her book, Living Lent: Meditations for These Forty Days. A copy of this book will be given to each participant. Registration form online at www.trinity-stcharles.org or call 636-949-0160.
- Spring-Loaded Dog Training Class: Saturday at 4:30 p.m. at 26 Jason Ct., St. Charles. Owners and pups can take this short, focused class for dogs who can’t contain themselves when meeting new people. Owners will learn ways to manage their dogs’ jumping and impolite behavior while dogs learn to have more self-control and greet friendly strangers (and goo
- Taste of Vegas Casino Night: Saturday at 6 p.m. at O'Fallon Elks Lodge, 1163 Tom Ginnever Ave, O Fallon. This black-tie optional evening will consist of tastings from O'Fallon finest restaurants, live entertainment and your favorite casino games. $40 per ticket Includes: Tastings from O'Fallon's finest restaurants, drinks, souvenir photo, 2 raffle entries, $5,000 in gaming money and live entertainment with dancing.
- Fort Zumwalt East High School Band Trivia Night: Saturday at 7 p.m. at Fort Zumwalt East High School, 600 1st Executive Pkwy, St. Peters. Cost is $120 per table of up to 8, or $20 each for singles. Soda and water are provided and guests can bring food but no alcohol is allowed. Decorate your table with "Stars and Stripes Forever" theme and enjoy music from the FZE Jazz Band while you set up.
- Faith UMC's 50th Anniversary Celebration: Sunday at 9 a.m. at Faith United Methodist Church of St Charles, 2950 Droste Rd., St. Charles. Bishop Robert Schnase, Missouri Conference of the United Methodist Church, will join the celebration abd participate at both the worship services. A reception begins at 10 a.m. in Fellowship Hall with pictures and memorabilia from the 50 years of Faith on display.
You might also be interested in: