21 Things to Do This Weekend in St. Charles County
Check out what's going on this weekend in St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- Halloween Carnival for UNICEF: Friday, Oct. 26 at 3:45 p.m. at Campbell Montessori School, 3880 Shady Springs Ln., St. Charles.
- Storytelling with Monte Yellow Bird Sr: Friday, Oct. 26 at 6 p.m. at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr., St. Charles. People of all ages are invited to hear this award winning storyteller tell traditional Native American stories.
- Halloween Costume Party: Friday, Oct. 26 at 9:30 p.m. at Padavan's NY, 3249 Rue Royale, St. Charles. Adults are welcome to come out in costumes. Event features $3 UV Bombs all night along with $10 Can Buckets. There will be over $100 in prizes and gift cards for best costumes.
- SWEENEY TODD: Demon Barber of Fleet Street: Act II presents the shows Friday-Sunday at St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre, 1 Saint Peters Centre Blvd.
- New Town Spooktacular:2-4 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 27, New Town Amphitheater, St. Charles.
- Morning Star Church “Beauty: More Than Skin Deep” Luncheon:Saturday, Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. at Morning Star Church, 1600 Feise Rd., Dardenne Prairie. Middle and high school ladies are invited to bring their mothers, grandmothers, aunts--any important woman in their life--to enjoy a fun-filled day of fashion and beauty. Cost is $20. Click here for more info.
- Cottleville's Family Fall Festival: Saturday, Oct. 27 from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Cottleville Legacy Park. Event includes a haunted hayride, bands, bounce houses, a petting zoo, games and more.
- Two Shamrock's Public House Grand Opening: Saturday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m. Celebrate the new restaurant with live music, Irish bag pipes, cocktails and more.
- Pumped Up Orange Fest: Saturday, Oct. 27 at 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Cornerstone United Methodist Church, 1151 Tom Ginnever Ave, O Fallon. Food, inflatables, games, hay rides, and mission fun. Habitat for Humanity will offer hammer and nail fun to "Future Habitat Builders."
- Murder Mystery Dinner Show: Saturday, Oct. 27 at 6:30 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar, 217 S Main St, O Fallon. Enjoy a four-course meal while solving a mystery.
- Howl for the Homeless 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run: Saturday, Oct. 27 at 9 a.m. at St. Charles Community College, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., Cottleville.
- Spooky Saturday: Saturday, Oct. 27 from 10 a.m. to noon. The students of Lindenwood University Campus YMCA host a safe trick- or- treat day for children and their families of the community.
- Monsters on the Meadow: Saturday, Oct. 27 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Head to The Meadows in Lake Saint Louis for music, hayrides, a fire truck, pumpkin painting and trick-or-treating. Events are free.
- Dardenne Prairie’s Halloween Bash at City Hall Park: Saturday, Oct. 27 from 6-10 p.m. This event is pirate themed and features live music, a bounce house, crafts and movies.
- Senior Halloween Dance:Wentzville Green Lantern Senior Center, 506 S Linn Ave, Wentzville. Call 636-327-8720 for more information.
- Halloween Happenings: 2-4 p.m. Oct. 28, Progress Park in Wentzville. Children ages 1-10 in costume can play games, jump in bounce houses and more. Cost is $2 in advance or $4 at the door. Register in advance by Oct. 21. Call 636-332-9236 to register.
- St. Jude Charity Mouse Races: Saturday, Oct. 27 at 6:30 p.m. at American Legion Post 312, 2500 Raymond Dr., St. Charles.
- Barnes & Noble Happy Halloween Party: Saturday, Oct. 27 at 10 a.m. at 320 Mid Rivers Ctr., St. Peters. Come dressed in your costumes to Trick-or-Treat. Hear a monster tale during story time and try out some crafts.