This weekend: Head to the Mouse Races in O'Fallon
Each week, O'Fallon Patch features a planner with weekend events in and around St. Charles County.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, March 30 at 6 p.m. at the O'Fallon Senior Center, 106 N Main St.
- What? The O’Fallon Firefighters Community Outreach Group (OFCO) is hosting this fundraiser to help raise money for new exercise equipment_ at the O’Fallon Senior Center. Tickets are still available. Cost is $15 per person or $100 per table of eight. Call 636-272-4180 for more information.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at the St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky in St Charles.
- What? The 70th annual Moolah Shrine Circus is in town. Shows will be at 7:30 p.m. March 30; 10 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on March 31 and 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. on April 1. Tickets for children ages 12 and younger are free. Click here to find vouchers for free entrance. Adult tickets cost $12.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 8:30 a.m. at the O'Fallon Senior Center, 106 N Main St.
- What? Bring the family out to enjoy all-you-can-eat pancakes with the Easter bunny this weekend in O'Fallon. Kids will also play games and have the opportunity to take pictures with the bunny. Pre-registration is required. A limited number of spaces are available. Cost is $10 for O'Fallon residents and $12 for non-residents. Click _here_ for more information.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 6 p.m. at the O'Fallon Elks Lodge, 1163 Tom Ginnever Ave.
- What? Casino Night admission is $25 per person for beverages, party snacks, Las Vegas-style activities and mouse racing. The event is open for ages 21 and older. Doors open at 6 p.m. and the races begin at 7 p.m. Proceeds will fund a water feature needed to complete Brendan’s Playground, in Westhoff Park.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 9 a.m. at 3000 E Terra Ln., Dardenne Prairie.
- What? Morning Star Church members have helped out with post-Hurricane Katrina cleanup and rebuild for several years in Waveland, Mississippi. The church's Hope Ministry is hosting community wide collection day for area residents to donate their gently used furniture for people struggling in this area. The goal is to collect 150 pieces of furniture to provide to those in need in the Waveland, Mississippi region.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 8 a.m. at St. Peters Golf and Recreation Center, 200 Salt Lick Rd. in St. Peters.
- What? Teams of four people will compete for cash prizes in multiple flights, as well as closest to the pin and longest drive contests. Cost tis $45 a player and includes golf, a cart and lunch.
- When/Where? Saturday, march 31 at 10 a.m. at The Heart of St. Charles, 1410 S 5th St. in St. Charles.
- What? This event is sponsored by Cat In a Basket, features vendors from local business, style and wellness centers and more. All proceeds benefit the St. Louis Crisis Nursery. Participants are welcome to bring new or gently used children's supplies for the Crisis Nursery Centers. The Easter Bunny will also be available to take photos with children at the event.
- When/Where? _Saturday, March 31 at 10 a.m. at 1 Saint Peters Centre Blvd. in St. Peters.
- What? The City of St. Peters will hand out seedling trees and several exhibitors will be set up to provide ideas for sprucing up your home this spring.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 7 p.m. at the American Legion Post 312, 2500 Raymond Dr. in Saint Charles
- What? Join the library foundation for a night of trivia to support efforts to enhance literacy. Doors open at 6:15 p.m. and questions begin at 7 p.m. Mulligans, beer and snacks will be provided. Outside beverages not permitted. Cost is $160 per table. To register, click _here_.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 7 p.m. at _St Charles Borromeo Catholic Parish, 601 N 4th St. in Saint Charles.
- What? Trivia begins at 7 p.m. Proceeds benefiting CLI’s programs and services for people with disabilities in St. Charles County. Tables of 10 cost $200 or $20 a person. Beer and soda will be provided.
- When/Where? Saturday, March 31 at 7 p.m. at Saint Peter Catholic Church of St. Charles, 324 S 3rd St. in St. Charles.
- What? Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and trivia begins at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 per person and $120 for a table of eight. Tickets include trivia, free beer, soda, attendance prizes, 50/50 drawing, silent auction and door prizes. Call 636-946-9828 or email email@example.com for more information.
- When/Where? Sunday, April 1 at 9:30 a.m. at _142 N Main St, Saint Charles.
- What? iClean is a volunteer effort focused on cleaning up the trash and grafitti on North Main Street in St. Charles. Volunteers can sign up at the iCLEAN" Headquarters Tent in the collonade on the East side of the street. T-shirts will be given to the first 48 volunteers who sign-up. Contact Curtis or Christine Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-402-6767 for more information.
- When/Where? Sunday, April 1 at 8 a.m. at 11008 Schreckengast Rd. in Wright City.
- What? Participate in this 5K Trail Run course through obstacles, wooded hills, creek beds and vineyards. All proceeds benefit Therapeutic Horsemanship's therapy programs. For more information, contact Kristen Strange at 636-332-4940 or visit the _website_.