Find Out What O'Fallon's Top Officials Make in Salary
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the city administrator, police chief and director of parks and recreation were at the top of the City of O'Fallon payroll in 2012.
See what City of O'Fallon employees earned in 2012, according to STLtoday.com.
Here's the top five:
- City Administrator Keith Riesberg, $122,053.36
- Managing Director of Administrative Services John Griesenaur, $111,612.80
- Chief of Police Roy Joachimstaler, $108,659.20
- Assistant City Administrator Lenor Tozer-Aldaz, $108,659.20
- Managing Director of Parks and Recreation Cynthia Springer, $105,227.20
For more information, click here.