There are still a few positions available. Shifts are approximately two to three hours in long. Shirts, hats/visors, a heat survival kit, meals/snacks and water are provided.
O’Fallon’s Heritage and Freedom Fest is held at the Ozzie Smith Sports Complex, 900 T.R. Hughes Boulevard, O’Fallon on Monday, July 2 from 5-10 p.m., on Tuesday, July 3 from 5–11 p.m. and Wednesday, July 4 from noon–10 p.m.
- CHILDREN’S AREA: Help kids with craft projects, ensure safety at inflatables, oversee sandbox and graffiti wall.
- HOSPITALITY AREA: Grill, prepare food and beveragse for city staff and volunteers.
- INFORMATION BOOTH: Provide festival patrons with festival, entertainment and vendor information.
- ENTRY POINT:Check for proper hangtags at disabled and volunteer/staff parking lot.
- SHUTTLE LINE: Maintain line for golf-cart shuttles, provide patrons with safety and festival info.
- PARADE DIRECTION/PARADE LINEUP: Check in entries and direct to specified location.
- PARADE DIRECTION/PARADE END: Keep traffic flowing and direct to lots.
For more information, contact Alexis Jaegers at 636-379-5408 or Awolfe@ofallon.mo.us.