Halloween Events Oct. 15-21
- Pumpkin Picnic: 4–5:30 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 20 at Fort Zumwalt Park. Last day to register is Moday, Oct. 15. Children ages 2-12 are invited to wear costumes, pick out a pumpkin, eat hot dogs, listen to scary stories and go on a hayride. Cost is $10 for residents and $12 for non-residents.
- Hayrides in Fort Zumwalt Park: Rides run now until Nov. 11. Take a tractor-pull hayride through the park and enjoy a bonfire at end. call 636-474-8121 to register.
- St. Peters Halloween Carnival: 4-6 p.m. Oct. 20, St. Peters Rec-Plex South. Dinner, games, crafts and more are planned. Register online to pay $5 a person or $7 at the door.
- Spirits from the Past: 6 p.m. Oct. 20, Historic Daniel Boone Home. Travel to the early 1800s and experience how superstition led to strange rituals and beliefs. A glow of lanterns light the way for guests who tour the home and village. Recommended for children ages 7 and older. Cost is $10 adults and $6 for children. Learn more here.
- Pumpkin Carving Exhibit: 1-4 p.m. Oct. 21, at the Historic Heald Home in Fort Zumwalt Park. Watch artist Marion Nichols create one of her masterpieces and see intricately carved pumpkins on display. Cost is $2.