Forecasts in O’Fallon call for temperatures in the 100s the rest of the week. Here's a list of five things to help you this week.
- Eat: Grab a tasty cold treat from one of your favorite ice cream shops in town. If you're in the mood for an old favorite, head to one of O'Fallon's or . You can also try the newly opened on Highway K.
- Splash: Dive into one of O'Fallon's pools. Head to Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center, which features a one-meter spring diving board, a lazy river and a vortex. Or head to the Renaud Spirit Center's indoor Natatorium pool and check out the 185-foot three-turn water slide.
- Slide: If you'd rather stay at home, but don't want to be stuck inside all day, head to and pick up a $10 slip 'n slide. All you need is a hose and a good spot in the yard to slip away from the afternoon heat.
- Skate: Lace up those skates and visit the ice skating rink or the in Wentzville.
- See: Escape the heat by catching a movie at the or