Halloween Events Oct. 22-31
- Fort Zumwalt Safe Halloween: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 25 at each Fort Zumwalt High School. Preschool and elementary school students are invited for games, booths, mascots, and treats free of charge.Head here for more info.
- New Town Halloween Spooktacular: 2-4 p.m. Oct. 27, New Town Amphitheater, St. Charles.
- Cottleville Family Fall Festival: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Oct. 27, Cottleville Legacy Park. Event includes a haunted hayride, bands, bounce houses, a petting zoo, games and more.
- Monsters on the Meadow: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Head to The Meadows in Lake Saint Louis for music, hayrides, a fire truck, pumpkin painting and trick-or-treating. Events are free.
- Dardenne Prairie’s Halloween Bash at City Hall Park: Saturday, Oct. 27 from 6-10 p.m. This event is pirate themed and features live music, a bounce house, crafts and movies.
- St. Charles Halloween Spooktacular: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 28, Memorial Hall at Blanchette Park.
- Halloween Happenings: 2-4 p.m. Oct. 28, Progress Park in Wentzville. Children ages 1-10 in costume can play games, jump in bounce houses and more. Cost is $2 in advance or $4 at the door. Register in advance by Oct. 21. Call 636-332-9236 to register.
- Halloween Concert: 7 p.m. Oct. 30, St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre. St. Charles Symphony presents a Halloween concert. Kids are encouraged to come in costume. Free.
- Trick or Treat on Main Street: 3-5 p.m. Oct. 31, Main Street St. Charles. Costumed children ages 12 and younger can trick or treat at businesses on Main Street.