Did we miss an event? Click here to add it to the event calendar.
Halloween Events Oct. 1-14
- Bootique Exchange: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 13, Little Town Learning Center, 3320 Rue Royale, St. Charles. Donate a costume before Oct. 11 and exchange for a free costume on Oct. 12. Regular adult costumes are $10, children's costumes are $5.
- Dogtoberfest: 12 to 3 p.m. Oct. 13 in DuSable Dog Park in St. Charles. Come out for a pet parade, costume contest, bone hunt and more.
- Tour De Halloween: 9 a.m. Oct. 13 at the Weldon Spring Trailhead on the Katy Trail. Don a costume, bring your bike and ride to Defiance. Trick or treat at businesses and wineries. Ride on to Augusta for activities at Augusta Brewing Company.
- The Great Pumpkin Festival: 3 to 7 p.m. Oct. 14 at Morning Star Church in O'Fallon. Event includes hayrides, pumpkin decorating, chili cook off and bonfire. Event is free.
Halloween Events Oct. 15-21
- Haunted Park Hunt: 7 to 10 p.m. Oct. 19 at Dames Park in O'Fallon. Open to adults over age 21. Cost is $18. Register by Oct. 12 by calling 636-474-8121.
- St. Peters Halloween Carnival: 4-6 p.m. Oct. 20, St. Peters Rec-Plex South. Dinner, games, crafts and more are planned. Register online to pay $5 a person or $7 at the door.
- Spirits from the Past: 6 p.m. Oct. 20, Historic Daniel Boone Home. Travel to the early 1800s and experience how superstition led to strange rituals and beliefs. A glow of lanterns light the way for guests who tour the home and village. Recommended for children ages 7 and older. Cost is $10 adults and $6 for children. Learn more here.
- Pumpkin Carving Exhibit: 1-4 p.m. Oct. 21, at the Historic Heald Home in Fort Zumwalt Park. Watch artist Marion Nichols create one of her masterpieces and see intricately carved pumpkins on display. Cost is $2.
Halloween Events Oct. 22-31
- Fort Zumwalt Safe Halloween: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 25 at each Fort Zumwalt High School. Preschool and elementary school students are invited for games, booths, mascots, and treats free of charge. Head here for more info.
- New Town Halloween Spooktacular: 2-4 p.m. Oct. 27, New Town Amphitheater, St. Charles.
- Cottleville Family Fall Festival: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Oct. 27, Cottleville Legacy Park. Event includes a haunted hayride, bands, bounce houses, a petting zoo, games and more.
- Monsters on the Meadow: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Head to The Meadows in Lake Saint Louis for music, hayrides, a fire truck, pumpkin painting and trick-or-treating. Events are free.
- St. Charles Halloween Spooktacular: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 28, Memorial Hall at Blanchette Park.
- Halloween Happenings: 2-4 p.m. Oct. 28, Progress Park in Wentzville. Children ages 1-10 in costume can play games, jump in bounce houses and more. Cost is $2 in advance or $4 at the door. Register in advance by Oct. 21. Call 636-332-9236 to register.
- Halloween Concert: 7 p.m. Oct. 30, St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre. St. Charles Symphony presents a Halloween concert. Kids are encouraged to come in costume. Free.
- Trick or Treat on Main Street: 3-5 p.m. Oct. 31, Main Street St. Charles. Costumed children ages 12 and younger can trick or treat at businesses on Main Street.