Editor's Note: This article was last edited at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday. O'Fallon's Pumpkin Picnic scheduled for Oct. 22 was cancelled due to lack of registration.
Halloween Events This Week
- in O'Fallon presents Tales from the Beyond. See real artifacts including a ticket for the Titanic, Haitian voodoo doll and Jivaro shrunken heads. Event runs from 6-7:30 p.m. Oct. 19.
- Adults age 21 and older will participate in O’Fallon’s annual Haunted Park Hunt held in from 7-10 p.m. on Oct. 21. Registration is now closed.
- Lake Saint Louis Parks and Recreation and the Lake Saint Louis Mother's Club is holding their annual family-friendly Halloween Party at Founders Park from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Oct. 21. Activities will include a hayride, inflatables, a DJ, balloon sculptures and a flashlight candy hunt. All children in costume will be entered into a raffle for more prizes.
- The Missouri is a Halloween Party on the Katy Trail. Dress for the occasion and get ready to ride from Weldon Springs Trailhead to Augusta on Oct. 22.
- The Butterfly House, located at 15193 Olive Blvd. in Chesterfield, will hold its annual at 11 a.m. Oct. 22. Kids are encouraged to wear costumes. Games and treats are available. The cost of the party is included with admission to the Butterfly House.
- will allow guests to make their way through the Boone home and village in Defiance. Tours begin at 6 p.m. Oct. 22. The last tickets are sold at 9 p.m.
- St. Charles YMCA will host a for kids ages 7-12 from 8:30 p.m. Oct. 22 to 7 a.m. Oct. 23.
Halloween Goes to the Dogs
- St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department will host a from noon to 3 p.m. Oct. 22 as well as a pet parade at noon Oct. 22 starting at Blanchette Landing. Pet costumes and contests as well as vendor booths will add to the fun.
- The City of Crestwood will hold the Howlin’ Hound Run at Crestwood Park on Oct. 22 at 10 a.m. Why should humans have all the fun? This event is designed for dogs. Humans also welcome.