Active Older Adults Game Day at the O’Fallon Family YMCA
- Every Thursday from 10 a.m - noon Free
- Cost is free to play your favorite board games, cards or dominos. Bring a snack and your favorite stories to share. Contact Diana Kannady at 636-379-0092 x230.
Quilting Guild at the O’Fallon Family YMCA
- Every Tuesday from 1-4 p.m. Free
- Work on quilts “One Stitch at a Time” for local charities. Anyone is welcome and no sewing experience required.
Teen Leader’s Club
- March 1, April 5, May 3 from 7– 8 p.m.
- This club is open for teens age 13-18, who want to make new friends or need community service hours. The group meets once a month to plan social events and fun volunteer opportunities. It's free to join and you don’t need to be a Y Member to attend.
Kid’s Night Out at the O’Fallon Family YMCA
Children age six and older are invited to enjoy activities include swimming, crafts and activity themes, including dance parties and rock wall climbing. Contact the Service Center at 636-379-0092 for more information. Cost is $10 per child in advance. See the schedule below to see what activities are coming up next:
- Feb. 25: Rock Wall
- March 10: Dance Party
- March 24: Obstacle Course
Tot’s Night Out at the O’Fallon Family YMCA
- Feb. 25, March 10 and 24 from 7-10 p.m.
- Parents are welcome to drop off children ages six weeks to five years old from 7-10 p.m. Kids will keep busy with crafts, gym time, pizza and a movie.
- Contact the Service Center at 636-379-0092 for more information. Cost is $15 per child in advance. Registrations must be received by 5 p.m. the Friday before the event to ensure a spot.
Mom’s Afternoon Out at the O’Fallon Family YMCA
- Spring Dates: March 8 and 22, April 5 and 19, May 3 and 17
- Time: 1-4 p.m.
- Cost: $10.00/child
- Ages: Six weeks to five years
Busy moms who need an afternoon to check some things off of their to-do list can drop the kids off to play at the YMCA. Kids will make crafts project and have a snack. Registrations must be received by noon on Wednesday before the scheduled date. For more information or to register, contact the Service Center at 636-379-0092.
LIVESTRONG at the O’Fallon Family YMCA
Trained instructors lead small groups to help cancer survivors improve daily functional ability. The program focuses on reducing the severity of treatment side effects, preventing unwanted weight changes and improving energy levels and self-esteem. Up next:
- April 3 - June 21, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Contact Kristi Bradley at 636-379-0092 for more information or to arrange for an intake interview.
O’Fallon Family YMCA Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, March 31, 2012
- Bring the kids and their baskets to hunt for candy filled Easter eggs. Time to be determined. Look for more information to come.
2nd Annual Doggie Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, March 31, 2012
- You can also bring your dog to join in on the Easter fun. Watch them hunt for eggs filled with dog treats. Time to be determined. More information to come.