Patch Picks: Five Places to Take Your Valentine
- is taking reservations on Valentine's Day for dinner on Monday between 5 and 8 p.m. The store will be decorated with flowers and table cloths. A hostess will seat you and your dinner guest, while a server will take your order.
- will feature live entertainment and a special dinner menu, including prime rib, beef bruschetta and a steak special topped with crab meat.
- chefs will show off their culinary skills and grill the finest Japanese cuisine right on the table for you and your date's entertainment.
- is serving a five-course candlelit dinner for $65 per person on Saturday.
- offers $39 introductory massages and a couples room, where you and your valentine can relax and be pampered together.