Open to all ages, O'Fallon's Fall Fest 5K will be held from 7:30-8:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 12.
The start/finish line will be outside O’Fallon’s Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main Street.
The first 300 entrants will receive long-sleeved t-shirts (sizes aren’t guaranteed), a race packet, DAG timing, and complimentary snacks and beverages following the 3.1-mile race.
- Male/female overall winners
- Age-division winners
- Weight-division winners (Athena/Clydesdale)
- Stroller division winners
In addition, first, second and third-place plaques will be presented to Fall Costume Contest winners.
Registration through October 10 is $18 per person; race day registration is $20 per person. Register online through October 6 at www.fleetfeetstl.com
Entrants can also register in person through October 10 at the Parks and Recreation Administrative Offices, 400 Civic Park Drive, O’Fallon 63366 from 8:30a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Race day registration will be held on site from 6 - 7:15 a.m.
Entering the Fall Costume Contest is free and automatic with race registration; just wear a family-friendly costume throughout the race. Here are a few tips for competing:
- Individuals registering for the race are encouraged to dress in costume
- Or, enter the 5K with family members, friends or club members and dress in costumes with a group theme.
- Only race participants are eligible for the Fall Costume Contest.
- Only family-friendly costumes may be worn, and the costumes must stay in place for the length of the race.
- In general, the more imaginative the costume, the better. Costumes should be based on fall themes such as the season, fall holidays and fall celebrations.
O’Fallon’s Fall Fest 5K Run/Walk is held annually by the City of O’Fallon with the assistance of the Mayor’s Youth Advisory Council and sponsorship from local businesses. For 5K Race FAQs, a map of the route, parking, etc. visit www.ofallon.mo.us/fall-fest. For more information, contact Erin Cooper email@example.com or 636-379-5574.