Kick-off the fall season by putting on a creative costume and participating in O'Fallon's 10th annual Fall Fest 5K.
The event begins at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 13. The 3.1 mile race starts and ends at the , 100 North Main St.
Complimentary snacks and beverages are served after the race, with an awards ceremony beginning at 8:30 a.m. The race offers something for the whole family.
O’Fallon’s Fall Fest 5K Divisions
- 60 and older
- Baby Stroller Division (male and female)
- Athena (for females weighing 150 lbs. or more)
- Clydesdale (for males weighing 205 lbs. or more)
The Fall Costume Contest is open to all participants. Visit the city website for more information.
- Register online at www.fleetfeetstl.com through Oct. 10. Cost is $15 per person through Sept. 6 and $18 per person through Oct. 10.
- Sign up in person through Oct. 12 at , 400 Civic Park Drive.
- Race Day registration is $20 per person and is avaliable on site from 6 – 7:15 a.m.
For more information, contact Jennifer Hoisington at 636-379-5605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The city is also searching for volunteers to help with the Fall Fest 5K race. Contact at 636-379-5507 or email@example.com.