The St. Charles Community College Continuing Education Department will offer new Friday night classes just for kids and teens in April-May. All classes will be held on the SCC campus.
The new program, “Friday Night Kids and Teens Zone,” will feature classes focused on culinary arts, jewelry making and yoga. Cost ranges from $29 to $59.
“Kids can learn something new in these classes while having fun,” Fitzwilliam said. “And it gives parents a chance to enjoy a night out.”
The following classes will be offered on Friday nights:
- Cake Pops for Spring (ages 7-14): 6:30-8:30 p.m. Friday, April 13, $29
- Let It Be: Beginning Yoga for Teens (ages 11 and up), 5-6:30 p.m. April 13-May 4 (four sessions), $59
- Mommy and Me Cake Pops for Spring (ages 3-5): 6:30-8:30 p.m. Friday, April 20 (for parent and child), $29
- Jewelry Making (ages 10 and up): 6:30-8:30 p.m. April 27-May 4 (two sessions), $45
- Cupcake Art for Mother’s Day (ages 7-14): 6:30-8:30 p.m. Friday, May 11, $29
Register for classes at stchas.edu/learnforlife. For more information, contact SCC Continuing Education at 636-922-8233.