The pool may be closed, but as summer winds down, O'Fallon Parks still offer a wide variety of sports, activities and events for residents to get outside.
- Pool Paws Dog Swim: Saturday, Sept. 8 at Alligator's Creek Aquatic Center, 403 Civic Park Dr., in . Take a swim with your dog, play games and enter raffles from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Cost is $10 per dog and one person. All proceeds benefit Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation.
- Pirate Treasure Hunt: Saturday, Sept. 15 at from 2-4 p.m.
- O'Fallon's 5th Annual Art Fair: Saturday, Sept. 29 at Renaud Spirit Center (RSC), 2650 Tri Sports Circle, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Meet local artist and have the opportunity to purchase their art, crafts and locally made beer and wine while enjoying live music.
- RSC Family Fair:Saturday, Sept. 29 at Renaud Spirit Center (RSC), 2650 Tri Sports Circle, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Enjoy all the has to offer for free. Watch class demonstrations and register to win a free annual membership or one of five one-month memberships. If you sign up for an annual membership on, you’ll get 10% off the cost. Kids can enjoy carnival games, a bounce house, climbing a rock wall, pony rides, facepainting and more.
- Haunted Park Hunt: Friday, Oct. 19 in from 7-10 p.m. This event is for ages 21 and older. Cost is $15-$18. Register by Oct. 12.
- O'Fallon Fall Fest Street Dance: Friday, Oct. 12 from 7-10 p.m. on Civic Park Drive. Hear live music from Contagious, dance and enjoy concessions.
- O'Fallon Fall Fest:Saturday, Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Civic Park. This free event celebrates the beginning of fall with live music, food, booths to shop for crafts, art, jewelry, decorations and more.
- Pumpkin Carving Exhibit:Sunday, Oct. 21 from 1-4 p.m. at Historic Heald Home in Fort Zumwalt Park, 1001 Jessup Dr. See intricately carved pumpkins just in time for Halloween. A $2 admission includes a tour of the historic home.