Whether you're looking for something new, used or you're making your own costume for Halloween this year, O'Fallon has stores with plenty of options.
MERS Goodwill Store, 815 Highway K, O'Fallon
- Goodwill in O'Fallon has a variety of used and donated costumes for adults and children, from superheroes to flappers.
- Prices range from $4-$6.
- Also for sale are dog costumes for $3-$4.
Find Your Piece Consignment Shop, 2900 Highway K, Suite 58, O'Fallon
- Childrens' costumes in include: Bunny, Baby Elvis, Queen Amidala, Girl Viking, Tow Mater, Lightening Mcqueen, Witch, Jedi, Cow, Bumblebee, Donkey, Mermaid, Fairy, Pocahantas, Red M&M, Cinderella, Dragon, Goldilocks, Bears, Tigers, Vampire, Prince Charming and more.
- Prices range from $12 and under.
- Sizes range from 4-8.
- Handmade tutus are available in colors for ladybugs, pumpkins, ghosts and more. They can also be custom made if orders are placed soon. Cost for tutus is $15.
- See more on Facebook by clicking here.
Walmart, 1307 Highway K, O'Fallon
- Dress-up accessories include masks and headbands ranging from $4-$9 and wigs for $5.97.
- Tights and stockings are between $1.97-$3.97
- Adult costumes include Caesar, cowboy, nurse, witch, Angry Birds, Superman, Batwoman and devil. Prices range from around $19.99-$36.97.
- Child costumes range from $9.88-$22.97 and include, robots, giltter fairy, lion, monkey and Disney princesses.
Party City, 2935 Highway K O'Fallon Retail Walk
- Costumes for baby: bunny, pig, flower, peacock, Winnie the Pooh and more for anywhere between $12.99-$29.99.
- Boys Costumes: Thor, Ironman, soldier, Frankenstein, Jedi, Darth Vadar, Nemo, Thomas the Train range from $19.99-$39.99.
- Girls Costumes: Alice in Wonderland, rag doll, mermaid, Belle, Hello Kitty, princess and more for between $19.99-$34.99.
- Adult costumes include: Disco queen, vampire, baseball player, zombies, Wolverine, Mad Hatter, Firewoman and more. Prices range from $14.99-$49.99.
Spirit Halloween Store , 220 Megan Ave., O'Fallon
- Costume Accessories: Wigs and hairsprays in a variety of colors range from $3-$16.99. Tights cost from $5.99-$9.99. Ears and tails can be purchased separately for $6.99-$14.99.
- Masks range from $2.99-$149.99 and include clowns, scary skeletons, wolves, gorillas and well-known characters like Sloth, Jason and Angry Birds.
- Adults can shop by themes: Vampires, Pirates, Roman and Greek, Witches and Wizards, Zombies, Clowns, Wild West, Flappers and Gangsters, Rockstars, Steampunk, 1950s and more. Click here to see other options.
- Kids costumes include police officers, animals, train conductors, princesses, country singers and more for $9.97-$29.99. Click here to see more.
- Costumes for baby: Sizes 6-18 months include monsters, ducks and more for $24.99-$39.99.
Don't forget to Enter to Win Patch’s Best Halloween Costume in America Contest! Enter yourself or your kids for a chance to win $5,000. Click here for more information!
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Halloween Events in St. Charles County This Week
- 10 Places to Go on a Hayride
- BBB Urges Consumers To Shop Carefully At Seasonal Halloween Stores
- Halloween Horrors Abound at Local Haunted Houses