It's time for another edition of Ask the Patch Pro, where each week we tackle a different topic and open up the comments section for questions. Our team of experts stop in to help you out and answer your questions.
We're talking about your back, neck and joint aches this week, but we need a little help.
We've compiled a team of experts to help us out. Meet the experts:
- David L. Rozeboom D. C.: Wellness Consultant
- Lorie Lofquist, DC, CKTP: Owner/physician at Chiropractic Wellness Center in Fenton
- Angela Woodson DC; L.Ac. - Owner/physician at Chiropractic Wellness Center in Fenton
- Dr. Kristina Clay: CenterPoint in O'Fallon
- Dr. Sean K. Branham D.C: Premier Health Care, L.L.C. Maplewood
- Robert Arnone, DC: Head-Neck Injury Specialist Concussions and Whiplash in Creve Coeur
- Dr. Michael J. Glickert: Glickert Chiropractic in Maryland Heights
- Dr. Stephen Costantino: Delmar Chiropractic in University City
- Dr. Jim Hankinson: Healthy Life Chiropractic and Wellness in O'Fallon
- Dr. William Madosky: Madosky Chiropractic & Acupuncture Center Maplewood
- Dr. Felicity Keough: Keough Chiropractic
- Dr. Maxwell DC: Abundant Life
- Danielle Engle: Chiropractic Student
Have a question? Ask below in the comment section!