It's time for another edition of Ask the Patch Pro, where each week we tackle a different topic and open up the comments section for questions. Our team of experts stop in to help you out and answer your questions.
This week we're talking about vacation planning. We still have a few months before it's time to get out the flip-flops and beach towels, but it's not too early to start planning your spring and summer vacations.
Patch wants to help you get your questions answered. But we needed some help.
We've compiled a team of experts to help us out. Meet the experts:
- Ken Curfman: Certified Travel Consultant
- April Windmann: TravelPlex Travel & Cruise-St.Peters
- Leona Greeves: Cruise Planners and More-Your Travel Connection-
- Sarah Bernard: Owner/Manager of Vacation Properties at Innsbrook Resort
- Sue McCarthy: Co-host Travel Planners Radio Show/Travel Freelance Writer.
- Cassie Wasem: Travel Agent/Disney Specialist
- Brittnay Holt: Travel Consultant Five Star Travel & Cruises
- Nancy Luechtefeld: Unique Journeys LLC
- Elizabeth Hollman: Owner/Travel Specialist Me and The Mouse Travel
- Barbara Bowling, CTC: Mid Rivers Travel
Have a question for our experts? Ask below!