Reminder For All O’Fallon Businesses:
All business license renewals are due by June 30, 2012. For questions or a copy of the renewal application, contact the O’Fallon Economic Development Department at email@example.com or 636-379-5530.
The 28th Annual Firecracker Run
The O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce's annual Fourth of July run begins at 7 a.m. at and consists of a 10K, 5K and a One Mile Fun Run/Walk. Registration for the 10K or 5K is now $30 and $20 for the One Mile Fun Run/Walk. Commemorative T-shirts are free for the first 1,000 registered runners.
- Register online for race now. You can also register the day of the race, from 6-6:30 am
- Packet Pickup is from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Monday, July 2 and Tuesday, July 3 at Big River Running or race day 6-6:30am at the T.R. Hughes Ball Park.
- This year, for your entertainment and a good cause, baseball teams will play a 60-hour game. The game runs July 3-5 to break a world record.
- A silent auction and other game related events are scheduled during the game and run. For more information on the game or how to get involved you can visit the World Record Charity website.
- A Health Expo and Runner’s Only Area will also be available during and after the race followed by an awards ceremony.
- After the race, the City of O'Fallon's begins at 9:30 am.
Volunteers Still Needed for the Firecracker Run
The run is one of the largest events sponsored by the O'Fallon Chamber and takes a lot of people to make it run smoothly. They need volunteers from 5-10 a.m. on July 4. Volunteers receive a free T-shirt and breakfast from McDonalds.
Sign Up for O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce 20th Annual Golf Tournament
This annual fundraiser is set for Thursday, August 23 at Whitmoor Country Club, 1100 Whitmoor, St. Charles. Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. with lunch following at 11 a.m. . The tournament begins at noon and will be followed by an awards dinner. The four person scramble includes 18-holes of golf with a cart, lunch, one mulligan per player, drinks on the course and dinner. For more information or to register, visit the chamber website.
Delmar Gardens Celebrates Fourth of July
O'Fallon Delmar Gardens, located at 7068 South Outer Road 364, will host its annual Independence Day celebration on July 1.
The public is invited to enjoy food, fireworks, live music and pony rides from 6:30-8:30 p.m. A shuttle will be available at 6:30 p.m. from the the Twin Chimneys subdivision.
Help Out With Fourth Annual Jubilee Hunger Drive
Volunteers are needed to stand outside of 90 grocery stores throughout St. Louis to help collect food for Operation Food Search on Saturday, July 30.
For more information, contact Karen Gladieux at karengladieuz@OperationFoodSearch.com or 636-544-3500 or register online at saturdayjubilee.com.
Claim Your Business Listing on O'Fallon Patch
Once you've claimed your listing, you can add events and announcements about your business, upload photos, recognize clients and customers and more! You'll also be notified any time a user rates your business or leaves a review. Best of all? It's free! To contact us about the listing for your business or organization, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have business news you'd like to share on O'Fallon Patch, email email@example.com.
This round-up is compiled of O'Fallon Patch news, information provided by local businesses, Facebook and news from the . Sign up for O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce eNewsletter here.
You may also be interested in: