Welcome to O'Fallon Patch's "12 Days of Christmas," where each weekday from Dec. 4-21, we'll feature gift ideas and deals from local stores to help you complete your holiday shopping.
Today's gift ideas come from Walter Knoll Florist, located at 2516 Highway K, O'Fallon.
Manager Paula Sedberry shared some of the top selling items for the 2012 holiday season.
1. Two Tapered Candle Centerpiece
This arrangement of berries, ornaments and flowers is selling fast this holiday season. The arrangement is perfect for the Christmas dinner table or for someone hosting a party.
2. 'Tis Red Cube
The festive floral arrancement includes fresh roses, carnations and Gerber Daisies in a red holiday cube shaped vase.
For something more traditional, a bouquet of pointsettas at Walter Knoll comes complete with a green, red and gold basket.
4. Fruit Gormet Baskets
Baskets come in two sizes and contain fruit, nuts, chocolate, cheese, crackers, cookies, oatmeal and sausage. Sedberry said many of the items are made locally in the St. Louis area.
5. Sleigh Bouquet
Give the gift of fresh flowers with a sleigh that can be re-used each holiday season. This arrangement features roses and Christmas greenery.
Check back later this week to see another edition of O'Fallon Patch's "12 Days of Christmas" shopping guide. If you know a local place that should be featured in the gift guide, please email: email@example.com
See other gift ideas:
- Town Square 12 Cine Offers Free Popcorn With Giftcards
- Look! Shops Has Something For Everyone On Your List
- Top 5 Gift Picks From Pizzazz
- O'Fallon Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Top 3 Gifts For the Ladies at Krekeler Jewelers
- O'Fallon Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Plan N Trade Features Gifts for Gamers
- O'Fallon Holiday Gift Guide 2012: MassageLuXe Offers Holiday Gift Card Specials
- O'Fallon Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Top 5 Gifts at Big River Running Company
- O'Fallon Holiday Gift Guide 2012: Top 5 Gifts at Suzanne's Dollhouses and Miniatures