St. Charles County Department of Community Health and the Environment regularly inspects food service establishments throughout St. Charles County, except for within limits of St. Peters.
The establishments begin with a score of 100 and points are deducted based on the severity of problems observed. According to the department's website, a low score does not mean the restaurant was unsafe on the day of the inspection.
Wentzville/Lake Saint Louis
- Lake Saint Louis Inspection Scores: Subway, Schnuck's, Lake Forest and More
- Wentzville Inspection Scores: Playtime Party Center, Dairy Queen and More
- Wentzville Inspection Scores: Sam's Club, Walmart, Schnuck's and More
- Wentzville Inspection Scores: Sunny Street, Buffalo Wild Wings and More
- O'Fallon Food Inspections: Brass Rail, Boardwalk Subs and More
- O'Fallon Food Inspections: Llewellyn's, Hobo's on P, Crazy Bowls and More
- O'Fallon Food Inspections: Heaven Scent Bakery, Aldi's and More
- O'Fallon Food Inspections: Jimmy John's, Wendy's, KFC and More
- Restaurant Inspections: Park Concession Stands, Pine Room Bar
- Fast Food Restaurant Inspections: Rally's, Wendy's, McDonald's
- 12 Places With a Perfect Health Inspection Score in St. Charles
- 17 Restaurant Inspections in Downtown St. Charles