Sign up for the O'Fallon Patch newsletter to get news, blogs and more sent directly to your email!
Jo-Jo’z Frozen Yogurt is expected to open this Friday, Sept. 28.
The shop is located on the south side of town at 3449 Pheasant Meadow Dr.
Owner Joe Brunette, of O’Fallon, said Jo-Jo’z will offer more than 40 flavors, featuring seven machines with 14 flavors at a time.
Much like Orange Leaf, the new shop offers a self-serve frozen yogurt and numerous toppings to choose from, including fruits, nuts and candy.
In addition to frozen yogurt, Jo-Jo’z will offer a separate Jelly Belly station, featuring around 40 different varieties.
Since the Renaud Spirit Center and O’Fallon YMCA are nearby, Joe said he is also looking into serving smoothies for customers who are searching for a healthier cool treat.
According to Laura Perry, who is in charge of marketing for Jo-Jo'z Frozen Yogurt, the shop is encouraging customers to participate in a create-your-own contest.
"We are running a "Create Jo Jo" and win two 10 oz yogurts a month for the next year, contest," Perry said.
Submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions become the right of Jo Jo'z Frozen Yogurt upon receipt.
Jo-Jo'z Frozen Yogurt Hours:
- Sunday through Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday 11a.m.-11 p.m.
A grand opening ceremony is scheduled for early October.
O’Fallon Patch will update on the exact opening as the information becomes available.
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Family Owned Wharf Pharmacy Serves O'Fallon Community For Nearly 40 Years
- Help Wanted: O'Fallon Taco Bell Now Hiring
- Good News For Allergy Sufferers, Bad News For Meth Makers
- Rick’s Roadside Market Supports Local Hospitals With Cowgirl Diva Round-Up
- UPDATE: New O'Fallon Burger Joint Set to Open Wednesday