Community Living provides life-enriching services to over 800 individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in our community. Your votes in Monsanto's Grow St. Louis Contest can truly make a difference - we need to be in the top three to win one of the $15,000 prizes!
It's easy - just CLICK HERE to visit our page and vote!
Also, please note - You can vote multiple times by registering multiple E-mail addresses! After you vote the first time, click on "sign out" above Community Living's logo on our voting page to register a new E-mail address.
Here's how you can encourage your family and friends to vote:
- Share this blog or the link above
- Click on the Share links on our voting page to share via Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail
- Share posts about the contest from Community Living's Facebook timeline
How will the $15,000 prize benefit our 800+ participants? In many ways:
- Help residents feel more comfortable in their home by making accessibility improvements in our Residential Services program
- Purchase needed medical supplies for our Respite Home to help offset rising costs
- Provide scholarships for Adult Recreation Services participants who have difficulty paying for activities but want to have a rich social and recreational life
- Provide sensory items for our Teen Club, Camp and Respite Center programs to help kids and teens learn and engage in activities
- Expand our Employment Services program by helping more individuals find jobs to reach their full potential
- Provide communication devices to help participants at our four day habilitation centers build skills and communicate
YOUR votes can help us do all of this and more - we just have to build the momentum to make it to the top three, and even #1! Based on past contests, the winners received 700-800 votes per day to win. For more info, contact our Development Department at (636) 970-2800.
Thank you for your support! To learn more about Community Living, please visit www.cliservices.org.