- An Evening on Broadway: Benefit Concert & Dinner: Friday at 6:30 p.m. at Foundry Art Centre, 520 N Main Ctr, St. Charles. “An Evening on Broadway” is a benefit concert and dinner that will raise funds for the St. Louis Wind Symphony and the Foundry Art Centre. The night will feature cocktails, a silent auction, a full concert of Broadway favorites with a delicious catered dinner and dancing later on in the evening. Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased online at foundryartcentre.org or by phone, 636-255-0270.
- FZS Musical "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat": Friday-Saturday at 7 p.m. at 8050 Mexico Rd, St. Peters.
- Weird Al Yankovic: Friday at 7:30 p.m. at St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky, St. Charles.
- "The Importance of Being Earnest": Friday at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday at 2 p.m. at J. Scheidegger Center for the Arts, 2300 W Clay, St. Charles.
- Acoustic Night at The Bridge: Friday at 7:30 p.m. at The Bridge, 3224 Rue Royale Apt 1, St. Charles.
- Earth Day O'Fallon: _Saturday from 9-11 a.m. at O'Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main Street, O'Fallon. Projects you’re invited to help with include local creek cleanups, planting flowers, sprucing up parks, and getting playgrounds ready.
- Cruisin' 4 Crider Poker Run: Saturday at 9 a.m. at 1032 Crosswinds Ct, Wentzville. Motorcyclists uniting to stop the stigma of mental illness in its tracks.
- American Legion Auxiliary Shopping Extravaganza: Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the American Legion Hall 504 Leutkenhause Blvd Wentzville.
- O’Fallon’s Garden Expo kicks off Spring: The O’Fallon Garden Expo will be held on the grounds outside the historic Heald Home from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 20, in Fort Zumwalt Park, 1000 Jessup Drive, O’Fallon, Missouri 63366. Admission and parking are free. Activities include guest speakers, tree sapling give-away, exhibits, vendors and free kids crafts.
- Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries: Saturday at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. at St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky, St. Charles.
- : See the southern-fried comedy performed on April 19-21 and 26-28. The curtain goes up at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and at 2 p.m. on Sundays at O’Fallon’s Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon.
- Mount Pleasant Spring Lineup For Live Music On The Patio: Saturday at 2 p.m. at 5634 High St, Augusta. Hear the Ralph Butler Trio perform while enjoying wine tasting and shopping.
- Pre-School Program Open House at OakHaven Montessori School: Saturday at 3 p.m. at 7267 Highway N, Dardenne Prairie. This event is open to families who have been searching for the perfect preschool program for their 2-1/2 – 6 year olds.
- Nite at the Races: Saturday at 6 p.m. Lake Saint Louis Community Association, 100 Cognac Court, Lake Saint Louis. Experience the excitement of live mouse races, without losing your shirt! Cost includes funny money, beer, wine, light snacks and soft drinks. Raffle Prizes - Round Prizes - Silent Auction $140 for a table of 8 (tell your friends $20/person and you get in free for coordinating a table) or $25/person at the door. Call 636-561-3516 to reserve your table.
- Timberland Trivia Night fundraiser for 2013 Grad Night: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Timberland High School, 559 E Highway N, Wentzville. Tickets are $15 per person. Tables of 8 will be assembled or bring your own team! Prizes are awareded for best decorated. Soda and water provided, but bring your own appetizers. No alcohol is allowed. Also available is a silend auction, raffles, door prizes and bake sale items.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Show: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar, 217 S Main St, O Fallon. Join Jest Murder Mysteries and Rendezvous for month's show is, "Bullets in the Bathtub." For $40 plus tax and gratuity, you get a show and four course meal. RSVP required at 636-281-2233.
- : Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at 1390 Josephville Rd, Wentzville,. The students and their parents put together this fundraiser in the effort to raise money for their class to participate in the Pro-Life March in Washington DC in January 2014. The students invite you support the fundraiser by sponsoring a horse for $25 or a race for $50.