- Halloween Concert: 7 p.m. Oct. 30, St. Peters Cultural Arts Centre. St. Charles Symphony presents a Halloween concert. Kids are encouraged to come in costume. Free.
- Trick or Treat on Main Street: 3-5 p.m. Oct. 31, Main Street St. Charles. Costumed children ages 12 and younger can trick or treat at businesses on Main Street.
- Hayrides at Fort Zumwalt Park in O'Fallon: 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays, 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Nov. 11. Reserve a hayride and bonfire for a group of 25 ($99) or 50 ($160). Two weeks' notice required. Call 636-474-8121 to make a reservation.
- Bwahaaa! Halloween Party with Heather Brewer, Antony John & Fiona Paul: Wednesday, Oct. 31 from 6-8 p.m. teens are invited to Spencer Library to meet authors Heather Brewer, Antony John and Fiona Paul. The autors will talk about their newest books that feature vampires, death, fierce powers, treachery, mystery, romance and murder. Dress in costume (prizes awarded), make masks, and enjoy Halloween treats. Books will be sold and autographed.
- Trick-or-Treating: Most young children will begin trick-or-treating just before sunset, while older kids will likely stay out a little longer in the evening. Sunset for Halloween is expected at 6:02 p.m., according to The Weather Channel. The channel's forecast is a high of 61 degrees and a low of 45 degrees, with no rain expected at this time.
- O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce Trivia Night of the Living Dead: End the Halloween week with the O'Fallon Chamber of Commerce's 3rd Annual "Trivia Night of the Living Dead." The evening will consist of fun questions from a variety of categories, not just zombie trivia. Cost $160 for a table of eight people includes; 10 rounds of trivia, door prizes, a mulligan, beer and soda. You may also bring in your favorite snacks and drinks. The evening will be packed with cash prizes, 50/50, special games and drawings, a prize for the best decorated table and best costume plus a silent auction will all be part of the fun. This event will sell out, get your tickets by clicking here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something