We know your lives are busy. You can't be glued to a computer screen all day, and it's possible that you might have missed some important local news or a great feature story. Here are the stories that made headlines in O'Fallon in March:
The woman wanted her daughter's father to believe his fiance was cheating on him, according to a St. Charles County Sheriff's Department report.
- Police Looking for Grandma Who Abducted 8-Year-Old Grandson
Police say they've made numerous attempts to locate the 52-year-old grandmother to no avail and now consider her to be at large with the O'Fallon boy in her custody.
- O'Fallon Couple Charged With Keeping Autistic Child in Cage
Officlals said they found the 6-year-old child in a makeshift cage, with no clothes, sitting in his own urine and feces.
- Two Injured in Multi-Car Accident at Mexico Loop and Highway K Thursday
According to St. Charles County Missouri Scanner Traffic on Facebook, the accident occurred a little after noon.
- Child in O'Fallon Abduction Case Located
The child and his grandmother were located in St. Charles.
The man was caught by officers as he left the building, and told officers he has anger management issues.
- O'Fallon Mayor Declares Snow Emergency
Cars parked on streets may be ticketed and/or towed at owners' expense
A St. Charles County Sheriff's Deputy said the Randy K. Voerg Jr and the boy argued and Voerg hit the youth in the eye.
- Cottleville's St. Patrick's Day Parade Steps Off at Noon Saturday
The celebration includes a 7K race and Fun Run.
- O'Fallon Police Officers' Association Airs Concerns Over Council's Inaction
ssues about alleged mismanagement and the city's lack of response date back to 2010.
- O'Fallon Man Indicted On Seven Counts of Sexual Assault
Seven women report that Lawrence Branam, owner of the Cosmetic Laser Center in St. Peters, touched them sexually during hair removal treatments.
Check out the most recent food inspection reports from St. Charles County Health Department, December 2012 to January 2013.