Welcome to the O'Fallon Daily Dose, where each morning we'll keep you updated on what's going on around town and what's coming up on Patch.
According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be mostly cloudy with a high near 55. Showers and thunderstorms are likely in the afternoon.
Today in O'Fallon
- If you're interested in pursuing a college degree or finishing up with school, you are invited to have pizza at Webster University's Winghaven campus Tuesday. The "Lunch and Learn" session is an opportunity to learn more about evening and online programs and the admission process. You can also tour the O'Fallon campus. RSVP online or call Monica at 314/246-3105.
News to Use
- Whether it's taking tickets at the O'FallonTheatreWorks play, making cards for seniors or cleaning out local creeks-- offers numerous ways to help out in your community. This Thursday marks their first spring project. To find out how you can get involved, visit O'Fallon Volunteer Services online or call 636-397-5408.
Notes From the Neighborhood
- is celebrating the remodeling of their North O’Fallon location with a grand opening on Friday, March 2 at 9 a.m. The public is welcome to attend, as they celebrate with a ribbon cutting ceremony and breakfast will be served.
What Do You Say?
Do you know a "Greatest Person of the Day?" Each month O'Fallon Patch features local people doing amazing things for the community. Do you know someone who fits the bill? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In February, we featured Bryan Howse, the , a team aiming to help young baseball players become well-rounded members of their community.
- Natalie Blakemore and Victoria Schmitt Babb were also named O'Fallon Patch "Greatest People" They co-founded Unlimited Play Inc., a non-profit which that are accessible for children with and without disabilities.
- O'Fallon Patch is looking for bloggers who would like to share their area of expertise with their neighbors. If you like to garden, cook, read or enjoy watching Cardinals or the Rascals, we'd love to talk to you about blogging! We are also looking for people to weigh in on local politics, health, religion and parenting. If you have something to say, we'd like to talk to you. Email Jordan for more information at email@example.com