Welcome to the O'Fallon Daily Dose, where each morning we'll keep you updated on what's going on around town and what's coming up on Patch.
- According to the National Weather Service, Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 85 and a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1 p.m.
- There is no parking on no parking on St. Joseph or St. Matthew today through Aug.31 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. while overlay the roads.
- The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will close one lane of eastbound I-64 at the Missouri River Bridge from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- One eastbound lane of I-70 will close from Route 94 to Mid Rivers Mall Drive from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- One westbound lane of I-70 will close from Route 94 to Mid Rivers Mall Drive from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- One to two westbound lanes of I-70 will close from Route Z to Lake Saint Louis Boulevard from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Route D is closed until noon Friday from the Busch Wildlife main entrance to Route 94.
In Case You Missed It
- Wondering what local sports games are scheduled this week? Check This Week in O'Fallon Sports.
- See photos of vying for parts in O'FallonTheatreWorks latest production.
- Meet O'Fallon Patch's newest Spotlight Athlete of the Week and see news from Monday night's St. Charles County Council meeting.
If you have a suggestion or tip to help make the Daily Dose or O'Fallon Patch more helpful, please tell us in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org.