The Renaud Spirit Center (RSC) is closed at 5 p.m. on Thursday due to inclement weather.
The recreation complex will reopen at 10 a.m. on Friday Feb. 22, 2013.
Crews are working to clear and salt streets and the City of O'Fallon is reminding residents to not park their cars on the street.
Patch called O'Fallon police to ask about a situation at Hwy. K and Bryan Road and was told by Officer Diana Damke that "it's a mess everywhere."
O'Fallon is also offering residents a live blog with updates during the snow storm. To read the blog, visit this address: www.ofallon.mo.us/news.
You might also be interested in:
- O'Fallon Residents Reminded to Remove Cars from Streets
- Where Are the Best Sledding Hills in O'Fallon?
- See Your Instagram Photos from the Feb. 21 Snowstorm: #StLWx
- Winter Storm Cancels More than 160 Flights out of Lambert
- MoDOT: Don't Go Out After Morning Rush Thursday